- 100g Green vie Mozzarella Cheeze (or alternative brand)
- 75g Green Vie Smoke flavour Cheeze (or alternative brand e.g. Applewood Vegan)
- 80-100g SGAIA Smoked Plant-Based Steak (one packet, or alternative brand)
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into cubes
- 50-75ml your preferred plant-based milk (I used hemp)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp turmeric (for colour
PHILLY CHEEZESTEAK PIZZA
Ingredients (Makes 2 pizzas)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees (fan), 220 degrees (conventional),
- Gas Mark 7.Grate 50g of both your Mozzarella & Smoke flavoured cheeses into a bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cheese on top of your Three Cheezly Margherita pizza.
- Cut your SGAIA Smoke steak into small bite size stripes, add this on top your pizza.
- Cut your Green pepper into small size cubes, evenly spread this across your pizza.
- Transfer your pizza onto a baking tray.
- Bake the pizza in the pre-heated oven, on the middle shelf, for approximately 12-14 mins until all of the cheeze is melted and the crust is browned.
- Whilst your pizza is baking, it’s time to make your cheese sauce.
- Heat up your saucepan on low-medium heat, add your 50ml milk and remaining cheese.
- Using a whisk let this mix, adding your nutritional yeast and turmeric. If you like the sauce to be thicker add more cheese. If you like it thinner just gradually add more milk.
- Once the pizza is baked, serve hot and using a spoon pour your cheese sauce evenly
Visit their instagram here