The proof is in the pizza
Every single pizza is hand stretched to perfection using only authentic Italian pizza flour. We then generously top with our family recipe tomato sauce that’s packed with flavour and naturally thickened by magical chia seeds. We don’t hold back on our fresh herbs or garlic either. From fruit & vegetables to virgin rapeseed oil, we cherry pick our suppliers and source locally where possible. Take a look at some of our key suppliers below.
The food choices we make are the most significant environmental decisions we face on a daily basis. That's why our products will always be 100% plant based.
- Our pizzas have been calculated as having just 46% of the carbon footprint of a typical meat and dairy pizza.
- Our pizza boxes are 100% biodegradable and so can be composted.
- Our pizza box wraps are fully recyclable and made from recycled materials.
Cheesus crust, it really melts! Our Sheese is supplied by the multi-award-winning gurus over at Bute Island Foods. It tastes, melts and smells as good as it looks without costing the earth.
Check out their full story and other porducts over on their website.
These guys are specialists in fine Italian food, servicing retailers & caterers since 1968.
Crush foods began its life in 2010 with the vision to produce a single variety, premium rapeseed oil. Here are a few facts from the guys over at Crush:
1. We only use 100% single variety seed, this ensures the best taste and consistency.
2. All our Seed is grown in Norfolk and is red tractor assured.
3. Our oil is 50% less saturated fat compared to extra virgin olive oil
4. High in Omega 3
5. Source of Vitamin E
In 2017 we were doughlighted to have won several awards. Our pizzas were voted The Best Tasting Vegan Pizza by Vegan Life, and The Best Vegan Fast Food in 2017 Vegfest Awards. Pretty cool, right?
You can now grab a slice of life anywhere in the UK! Our award-winning Pizzas are available in over 200 Independent health stores and vegan shops from Inverness all the way down to Penzance.